401(k) for Zoro
Retirement Savings for Team Members in Zoro
If you are a team member of Zoro, Grainger offers you the opportunity to save for retirement through the W.W. Grainger, Inc. 401(k) Plan.
Special Note During the Coronavirus COVID-19 Outbreak
Rest assured that operations continue as usual for your plan at Vanguard. For information regarding the global market volatility driven by COVID-19, please visit Vanguard’s
market volatility page for the latest in news and tips.
Volatile Markets: Principles of Investing Success Webinars
Understanding Vanguard’s investment philosophy can help you ride out the ups and downs of the market and reach your financial goals. This free webinar will teach you how to:
- Set clear investment goals.
- Create a broadly diversified mix of investments.
- Keep costs low.
- Invest for the long term.
Dates: March 26, March 31 and April 2, 2020
There is no charge for these sessions—sign up today.
Who is Eligible
You are eligible to participate on the first day you are employed with the Company if you are at least age 18.
How it Works
When you enroll in the 401(k) Plan, you’ll need to indicate the percentage of your pay you want to contribute and how you want to invest your money among the investment choices available.
- You can contribute from 1% to 75% of your pay (in whole percentages), up to $19,500 in 2020, on a pre-tax basis. Your contributions are 100% vested.
- Grainger will make an annual contribution equal to 3.5% of your eligible pay into your plan account. This contribution will be 100% vested.
- If you’re age 50 or over, you may also contribute up to $6,500 in catch-up contributions.
Rollover from a Previous Employer’s Plan
You can request a direct rollover of all or part of your distribution from your previous employer’s plan. By making a direct rollover, you defer tax liability on your distribution, and you can take advantage of the investments offered under the plan.
Keep in mind that the 401(k) Plan does not accept rollovers from personal individual retirement accounts (IRAs).