Grainger offers a company-wide flu shot program every fall,
and hosts onsite flu shot clinics for Grainger team members at some locations.*
Check this year's clinic schedule to see if your location offers flu shots onsite. In the PDF, look at the far right column to see if your location is using electronic or paper registration. If your location is using paper registration, then appointments are highly encouraged and you should speak to your local HR Team for further instructions.
If your location does offer flu shots onsite and is using online registration, then follow the instructions below:
- Use the
Online Scheduling Tool.
- Click "Create Account." (NOTE: This year everyone, regardless of whether or not you have participated in an onsite flu clinic before or not, will need to create a new account.)
- After you create a username and password and update your personal information, then click "Select A Service."
- Click the "+" next to "Flu Vaccination," click "Onsite Event," and then click "Select."
- Choose the location and appointment time you want to go to.
- After you agree to the terms, confirm your appointment.
- You will receive a confirmation email to your preferred email and your healthAlign Home Page will reflect your appointment. You can also reschedule your appointment from this page.
If your location
does not offer flu shots onsite, then follow the instructions below:
Total_Rewards@grainger.com for a voucher, or
- If you are enrolled in a Grainger medical plan, you have two additional options to receive your flu shot:
Use your Express Scripts prescription drug card at an in-network pharmacy, or
Go to an in-network doctor using your medical card. The flu shot will be covered at 100%, which means no office visit fees, copays or deductibles are required. Those only apply if you are going to the doctor's office for health reasons other than the flu shot.
For proof of previous vaccination at an onsite flu shot clinic:
- Complete the
PHI release form.
- Email it to MHSCSAs@maxhealth.com.
- In the body of the email, include "Grainger flu record request" and the address and date you received your flu shot (this list of
previous flu shot clinics may help you remember).
- You should receive a copy of your flu shot consent form within 72 hours.
*Onsite flu shots and vouchers are only available to medical eligible Team Members. Medical eligible Team Members' family members, temporary Team Members, seasonal Team Members, and contractors are not eligible. Covered dependents should use the medical or pharmacy benefit.