Multiply Your Impact
Through Grainger’s Matching Charitable Gifts Program, the company furthers its goal of being a good corporate citizen while encouraging team members to voluntarily support educational, cultural, and community health and human services organizations.
Grainger will match three-for-one up to $2,500 per person, per year. Team member gifts may be in the form of cash, check or marketable securities. Contributions must be paid, not pledged and must be the donor’s own money and not collected from others.
Who is Eligible
- Regular full-time U.S. team members (upon start date)
- Regular part-time U.S. team members (upon completion of one year of service)
What Determines an Eligible Organization
Eligible organizations must be:
- Nonprofit and granted a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Located in the U.S., but may operate programs outside of the U.S.
- Educational, health and human services, cultural, civic, or community organizations.
Further, educational gifts must be to accredited and degree-granting public or private schools, including secondary and elementary schools, technical institutions, and tax-exempt organizations whose primary purposes are to support primary educational objectives.
How it Works
Visit the Serving Our Communities portal to:
- Submit a matching gift
- Review Grainger Matching Charitable Gifts Program guidelines
- View giving history