Recognizing Your Child’s Efforts
Every year, Grainger offers up to 10 four-year, renewable college scholarships to children of full-time, active team members and retirees. Scholarship recipients are determined by the National Merit Scholarship Corporation (NMSC), which independently administers all phases of the program on Grainger’s behalf.
Who is Eligible
- Eligible students include only those who are on track to graduate from high school and take the preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test (PSAT/NMSQT).
- The student must be a U.S. citizen or in the application process of becoming a U.S. Citizen.
How it Works
- The student should meet with their high school counselor in September of their junior year to obtain a copy of the PSAT/NMSQT Official Student Guide and to register for the qualifying test, which is administered in October.
- The scholarship application is available August 15, 2018 through March 31, 2019.
- Entrants who advance in the competition will be contacted by the National Merit Scholarship Corporation by December 31, 2019.
Announcement of Winners
The winners will be announced on Global Connections in May 2020. You must be connected to the Grainger network to access this page.