- Team members performing comparable jobs have comparable pay opportunities.
- There is an appropriate relationship between job responsibilities, the relative market value of the job, the team member’s performance in the job and their rate of pay.
- Base Pay
- Management Incentive Program (MIP)
- Distribution Center Achievement Award (DCAA)
- Sales Incentive Programs
- Long-Term Incentive Program (LTIP)
- Cash Awards
Each vehicle has a distinct role and purpose, and eligibility varies based on the team members’ role within the organization. Team members can learn more about these programs, and others, by visiting the Your Compensation section of the Total Rewards page on SharePoint. Sign on with your Grainger username (XAXB123) and computer password.