How It Works
Grainger offers reimbursement for approved job-related education expenses toward a degree program.
Educational Assistance Snapshot
Who is eligible?
Regular full-time team members
Additional eligibility and approval requirements
- Grainger offers reimbursement for approved courses toward a degree program related to your job, department or a reasonably predictable future job assignment.
- Courses must be taken at an accredited institution such as a high school, junior or community college, college, university or trade school.
- For undergraduate courses, you must get approval in advance from your manager and earn a grade of C or better.
- For graduate courses, you must get approval in advance from your manager and business unit VP/officer and earn a grade of B or better.
Annual reimbursement limits
- Grainger will reimburse eligible expenses at 100% of the first $5,000 per calendar year and 50% of amounts that exceed $5,000.
What to do
- Read and understand the full policy and requirements for eligibility.
- Get manager approval in advance of applying for the program.
- Follow the steps on the EA Express site for applying to the program, and if approved, submitting payments for reimbursement.
- Send any questions to the HR Service Center: HRServiceCenter@grainger.com.