How It Works
Grainger offers reimbursement for approved job-related education expenses.
Educational Assistance Snapshot
Who is eligible?
Regular full-time team members
- Grainger offers reimbursement for tuition, registration and lab fees for approved courses or degree programs that are related to your job, department or a reasonably predictable future job assignment.
- Courses must be taken at an accredited institution such as a high school, junior or community college, college, university or trade school.
- For undergraduate courses, you must get approval in advance from your manager and earn a grade of C or better.
- For graduate courses, you must get approval in advance from your manager and business unit VP/officer and earn a grade of B or better.
Annual reimbursement limits
- Grainger will reimburse eligible expenses at 100% of the first $5,000 per calendar year and 50% of amounts that exceed $5,000.
Continuing your education can broaden your expertise, improve job effectiveness and prepare you for future job responsibilities.
What to do
- Get manager approval in advance of taking a course.
- Submit a tuition reimbursement request on EA Express. Sign on with your Grainger username (XAXB123) and GPASS password. Select EA Express, then My Summary and Reimburse.
- Email your grade report and tuition statement to HRServiceCenter@grainger.com.