How It Works
Team members who choose to participate may purchase Grainger stock monthly through automatic payroll deductions. The company pays all fees for brokerage commissions and dividend reinvestment.
Employee Stock Purchase Program Snapshot
Who is eligible?
- Regular full-time team members
- Regular part-time team members scheduled to work at least 20 hours a week, after completing 90 days of service
What to do
- Minimum investment: $260 per year
- Maximum investment: 10% of your gross pay
- Open your account by visiting
Employee Self-Service (login required). Under the Benefits tab, select
Add plan >
- Once enrolled, you can change or cancel your payroll deductions at any time.
- Your ESPP payroll deductions are used to purchase shares of Grainger stock on a monthly basis.
- Grainger pays all brokerage and commission fees, saving you money.
- After the shares are credited to your ESPP account, you may hold, sell or transfer your shares as you wish.