How it works
Beginning in November, you can take advantage of free financial counseling, education and tools from Enrich. Enrich “learns” your needs over time for a unique, personalized experience.
Financial Skills Snapshot
Who is eligible?
All U.S. team members.
What is it?
Enrich offers a variety of ways to learn and apply financial skills:
- Confidential one-to-one sessions with a financial counselor
- Self-assessments to determine your money personality
- Online budgeting tool
- More than 25 online classes to choose from
Everyone has their own reasons for wanting to sharpen their financial skills. Maybe you…
- Need help setting a monthly budget
- Are trying to save for a home
- Struggle to pay down credit card debt
- Are looking for tax-friendly ways to save for your child’s college
- Want advice for creating a financial plan
What to do
Watch for more information – including how to register for Enrich – coming in November
*Excludes team members working on a U.S. base or on an expat assignment.
Note: Benefits may differ for team members outside the continental U.S.