Cash benefits to help pay unexpected expenses
Accident insurance is part of Grainger’s voluntary benefits offerings. This optional coverage can help you be better prepared for unexpected expenses.
How It Works
- As a new hire or during Annual Enrollment, you can choose to enroll in Accident insurance through MetLife, at your own cost.
- If you experience a qualifying accident while covered, MetLife will pay a cash benefit directly to you.
- You have the flexibility to use this money however you wish – for out-of-pocket medical bills, regular household expenses, or new expenses related to your accident.
Accident Insurance Snapshot
Who is eligible?
- Regular full-time team members*
- Regular part-time team members*
- Review the benefits eligibility details
What is it?
- Extra coverage that provides a cash benefit directly to you if you experience a covered accident.
- Upon enrolling, you select one of two options: the Low Plan and High Plan. See the Plan Summary for details.
- You may enroll yourself and eligible family members.
To help cover out-of-pocket medical bills, regular household expenses or new expenses related to an accident. Out-of-pocket medical bills include deductibles, copays and out-of-network care or treatments.
What to do
For more information, call MetLife at 1-800-438-6388 , Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Time.
* Excludes team members who reside in Guam and those working on a U.S. Base or on an expat assignment. See more for team members outside the continental U.S.