How It Works
If you personally donate to an eligible organization, Grainger will match your charitable gift.
Matching Charitable Gifts Snapshot
Who is eligible?
- Regular full-time U.S. team members upon start date
- Regular part-time U.S. team members upon completing one year of service
Eligible charitable organizations
- Not-for-profit and considered a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt by the Internal Revenue Service
- Located in the U.S. but may operate programs outside of the U.S.
- Focused on educational, health and human services, cultural, civic or community purposes
- Educational gifts must be to accredited, degree-granting public or private schools, including secondary and elementary schools, technical institutions, and tax-exempt organizations whose primary purposes are to support educational objectives.
What to do
Visit the Serving Our Communities portal to submit a matching gift, review program guidelines and view your giving history.