How It Works
- If you choose to enroll in MetLife Legal Plans, you will have affordable access to a nationwide network of over 14,000 attorneys.
- You can also choose an out-of-network attorney and be reimbursed through MetLife.
Legal Plan Snapshot
Who is eligible?
- Regular full-time team members*
- Regular part-time team members*
- Review the benefits eligibility details
What is it?
An optional benefit that offers you and your family affordable access to legal advice on a wide range of matters
- You’ll save money! For a low monthly premium, MetLife gives you unlimited access to legal advice and representation on a wide range of personal legal matters, including wills, real estate matters, traffic offenses, adoptions and more.
- Telephone advice and office consultations are included.
- No copays or deductibles to pay and no claim forms when you use a plan attorney.
- Premiums will be automatically deducted from your paycheck.
What to do
- You can enroll or drop coverage during Annual Enrollment.
- Once enrolled, to access an attorney who’s right for you, go to
members.legalplans.com, download the Mobile App or call MetLife at 1-800-438-6388 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
* Excludes team members who reside in Guam and those working on a U.S. Base or on an expat assignment. See more for team members outside the continental U.S.