How it works
Beginning in November, you can use Pay Ahead to get up to 30% of your earned pay before your next paycheck. It’s confidential and available 24/7 through Branch.
Pay Ahead Snapshot
Who is eligible?
All regular full-time and part-time team members.
What is it?
Pay Ahead is a service that lets you access pay you’ve earned, but not yet received. It can help you manage unexpected expenses like car repairs, surprise utility bills, even medical bills. You get paid instantly and can save, spend or send the money to any bank account. (A small fee applies when making an instant transfer to a non-Branch bank.) The money will be deducted from your next paycheck.
- No credit check is required
- Sign up in under 90 seconds on your smartphone or computer
- You get a no-fee bank account
- Access to 45,000+ free ATMs across the U.S.
- Use your account for online orders
- Link your card to Apple Pay or Google Pay
What to do
Watch for more information – including how to sign up for Pay Ahead – coming in November
*Excludes team members working on a U.S. base or on an expat assignment.
Note: Benefits may differ for team members outside the continental U.S.