Service Anniversary Program
Celebrating your dedication as a Grainger team member
While we value team members’ achievements every day, milestone service anniversaries are special. To mark these occasions, the company is proud to honor your dedication and service with a gift that will be a lasting symbol of appreciation for your service.
How It Works
- For purposes of this program, you complete a “year of service” each year on your Grainger employment anniversary date.
- The program recognizes milestone service anniversaries in your career: 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and beyond in five-year increments.
- When you reach a milestone anniversary, Grainger gives you award points to redeem for your choice of rewards in an online marketplace.
- On milestone anniversaries and on your three-year anniversary, a personalized webpage will be set up on the Grainger Recognition Site, where other team members and leaders can post well wishes.
Service Anniversary Snapshot
Who is eligible?
Regular full-time and regular part-time team members
What to do
- On your milestone service anniversary date, you will receive an email and award points will be deposited into your account. Visit the Grainger Recognition Site to see your personalized webpage and redeem your points.
- As a team member, you can help celebrate a colleague’s service anniversary by responding to an email invitation to post well wishes, or visiting the Grainger Recognition Site and searching “Upcoming Celebrations.”
- People leaders will receive email notifications and physical mailings including certificates to award to their direct reports.
- Questions? Visit Grainger Recognition Site > Settings > Site Info > Contact Us to send an email, or call 1-800-211-4718.