How it works
Spring Health is Grainger’s vendor partner for emotional wellbeing and stress management — a centralized place to support you or your family’s unique challenges.
Spring Health Snapshot
Who is eligible?
All regular full-time and part-time team members,* and their covered dependents age 13+.
*Excludes team members working on a U.S. base or on an expat assignment.
What is it?
Spring Health offers 24/7 support and free personalized help. Some examples:
- A personalized coach to help you through a near-term issue. Team members get unlimited coaching, free access to tools, and up to six free sessions with a licensed, in-network therapist
- If you continue treatment with that therapist, Spring Health will coordinate claims with your Grainger medical plan, if enrolled
- Faster appointment availability than you could get on your own
- Licensed therapists for one-to-one help, including help with any mental health medications you take
- 24/7 crisis support
- Meditation exercises
- Integrates with your Grainger medical plan benefits
Note: Spring Health is our new emotional wellbeing resource, replacing OptumHealth. If you’re working with an OptumHealth counselor or program at the transition on October 1, contact OptumHealth.
Why not lean on support when it’s so easy to access? Your emotional wellbeing it too important to neglect. Spring Health can help you cope with all kinds of challenges, including times when you are:
- Feeling overwhelmed by your to-do list
- Low on sleep
- Looking for a therapist
- Struggling with overeating or substance abuse
- Having difficulties with a family member
- Trying to understand medication your doctor has prescribed for depression or anxiety