How It Works
- Most team members can choose from two vision plans: the Standard Option and the Deluxe Option, both administered by EyeMed.
- The Standard option includes preventive exams, glasses or contact lenses, and other vision services at reduced prices. For more details, review the Standard Option Highlights.
- The Deluxe option includes the same coverage as the Standard option, with enhanced benefits. For example, the Deluxe option offers a more robust contact lens fitting and pays a higher allowance for frames, including replacing them twice as often. For more details, review the Deluxe Option Highlights.
- Vision coverage also includes discounts on hearing aids at thousands of convenient locations nationwide. Free batteries and warranty included!
Who is eligible?
- Regular full-time team members
- Regular part-time team members
- Review the benefits eligibility details and see which dependents are eligible.
What to do
- For both plans, compare your cost for coverage and your out-of-pocket costs for vision services.
- Take advantage of annual eye exams, which are covered at 100% with either the Standard or Deluxe vision option.
- Use these smart tools for savvy shoppers before your vision appointment.
- Consider using a Flexible Spending Account to reduce the amount you pay for vision expenses.
Plans at a Glance
Here’s a high-level look at how the Standard and Deluxe vision options compare on several key features.
|Standard Option||Deluxe Option|
|Examination||Once every 12 months|
|Lenses or Contact Lenses||Once every 12 months|
|Frame||Once every 24 months||Once every 12 months|
|Retinal Imaging||Up to $39|
|Standard Contact Lens Fit and Follow-up||Up to $40||$0 copay; paid in full and two follow-up visits|
|Frames||$0 copay; $150 allowance; 20% off balance over $150||$0 copay; $175 allowance; 20% off balance over $175|
|Single Vision Standard Plastic Lenses||$10 copay|
|Bifocal Standard Plastic Lenses||$10 copay|
Conventional Contact Lenses
|$0 copay; $150 allowance; 15% off balance over $150|
|Disposable Contact Lenses||$0 copay; $150 allowance; plus balance over $150|
Note: Benefits may differ for team members outside the continental U.S.