Your Enrollment Checklist
- Learn about Grainger benefits.
- Make your elections by visiting Your Benefits Resources™.
- Set up an annual goal amount for your Health Savings Account (HSA) if you select the Gold or Silver medical plan. You can do so on Your Benefits Resources™; the contributions will begin after the first of the following month. If you enroll in the Gold plan, Grainger annual contributions (amounts prorated for new hires) are spread equally across pay periods throughout the year and count toward the IRS annual limit. You can contribute up to the IRS annual limit on contributions from all sources combined.
- Set up an annual goal amount(s) if you select one or both of the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) plans. You can do so on Your Benefits Resources™; the contributions will begin after the first of the following month.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- If you add dependents, you must complete the dependent verification process.
- It can take up to a week for your medical carrier to receive your new enrollment. Visit your carrier’s website to register and print a temporary medical plan ID card. You should receive your new card in the mail within four weeks of enrolling.
- Register for virtual medicine through your medical plan carrier so you’ll have access to the service when you need care.